Coaching for Solo-preneurs, Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Wannabe’s and Anyone With a Dream
The Center for Balanced Living provides very personalized programs designed to fit your individual goals and schedule. As a leader in the field of professional coaching, we work with you in making your dreams come true faster and with less struggle.
The Peaceful Entrepreneur ™
If you are a heart-based entrepreneur, solo-preneur or small business owner or are considering it, you know how stressful running a business can be. But it doesn’t have to be. Now you can work with a coach to learn to lead your business (and your life) in alignment with your soul. When you do this, you will make better decisions in alignment with your mission and purpose, projects will flow easier and you will worry less because you know you are on track and everything is unfolding perfectly.
Additionally our coaches will help you to:
- sort through all your many ideas and focus on making the best one (the one that really resonates with you) happen quickly and profitably
- determine what niche or industry is best for you, your passions and gifts in today’s economic climate
- create a flexible plan that keeps you moving in the right direction but allows for spontaneity as pieces come together in ways you could not have planned
- brainstorm new and better ways of doing things for increased productivity and profitability
- insure that you spend your time doing the parts of your business you enjoy the most — the reason you went into business in the first place
- teach you how to leverage other people’s time and resources so that you have plenty of time for family and friends
- create multiple streams of income by re-purposing work you have done in the past to bring in more cash now
- encourage you and help clear inner blocks and obstacles to help get you grounded in your own power and owning your big self
- support you in bouncing back quickly from setbacks and to course correct so you make the best of any situation
- market your business in a way that aligns with your soul so that you want to market and the marketing you do is effective in attracting your ideal clients
- maintain a sense of inner peace and make better business decisions from a centered place so that you can be more successful than you have ever been before.
- create your business so it supports the life you want to live
- reach more people, make a bigger impact and a bigger income
A coach is a partner who will support you every step of the way, so you can move past roadblocks and doubts to attain the success you were meant to have
Mary worked with Stacey in individual coaching to get clarity on her next career move. Once she knew what she wanted to do, she joined thePeaceful Entrepreneur Platinum Program to significantly decrease the learning curve and get a plan in place to make her business a reality.
NEW! Four Plans that Entrepreneurs Can Choose From
1) Peaceful Entrepreneur Intuitive Strategy Session With Stacey – one hour session to target in and deal with a challenging situation or fine tune and monetize an idea.
2) Virtual VIP Day – spend the better part of a day strategizing your big yes ideas, creative and fun marketing plans, multiple streams of income and more. We will co-create the agenda to best serve your needs before the actual planning day so you walk away with exactly what you need to take your business to new heights and more. This can be done from the comfort of your own office or home.
3) Project based coaching Need help on a specific project? We’ll be your partners in success.
4) Peaceful Entrepreneur Platinum Program – 6 month and year long programs for those who are ready to commit to year of extraordinary results in your business
“Our business goal was to create $100,000 income in six months, which we did! Our confidence increased enough to raise our rates, so we will easily earn at least that much in the next six months. One of the things we learned to do is build a team to support us in our goals. We also paid most of our debt down, among many other accomplishments, all while looking after our young children.”
–Katie and Jon Berryhill, Berryhill Computer Forensics
“In the beginning of the program I was coming off a difficult personal time and I needed to get my mojo back. By the end of the Coaching program, I had tripled the number of clients and became clearer and stronger about what I want. ( I also met my weight loss goal and life became much more fun for me and the people around me.)”
–Sandra Cain, One Giant Step
“I was new to town, had no contacts and was just starting to build my business here. Half way through the program, I had already doubled my clients and by the end of the program I had exceeded my income goal. The most fun part it that the business showed up in different ways than I had ever imagined.”
– Peggy Jaegly, The Right Note
“I’m an even bigger fan now than I was when I first saw your ‘Dream Movie’! There is no way I could have gotten my TV script written while having so much else going on in my life without the support of this program. Thank you!”
–Hilary Loftus, Sailing Program Director and Writer
Subscribe to our Peaceful Entrepreneur blog and get articles and tips about being a Peaceful Entrepreneur